HALIFAX

Recently ranked as one of LendInvest’s top 10 UK buy-to-let hotspots, Halifax is a town with huge potential. With it's ever-growing population of young professionals, the demand for high end rentals has never been higher. 

Key Features

Low Purchase Price

1 bedroom apartments for £66,995

Developer Discount

Get a great deal on your next property

High Rental Yield 

8.3 - 8.8% rental yield per annum

'No Mortgage' Facility Available

Let your tenants rental income pay back the remaining balance of your property directly to the developer

Hands-Off Buy To Let Investment

From initial reservation through to rental management, everything is taken care of.  Have as much or as little input as you’d like.

Manageable Payment Plan

70% deposit paid off over 24 monthly installments, mortgage or no mortgage facility on remaining 30% balance

H1, Halifax

H1 is a modern new residence in Halifax town centre. The luxury development comprises of 36 one bedroom apartments, occupying a great location within walking distance from all major amenities.

1/1

The Property

H1 has been designed to supply the growing demand for high-end rental accommodation in Halifax. With it's growing number of young, professional renters H1 offers a modern living space to match their needs.

 

Bright, spacious and fitted out to a premium standard, this development will become the gold standard in luxury buy-to-lets in Halifax.

 

For those who want quality, ergonomic design and convenience, H1 is the perfect choice,

1/1

Location

H1 is located within 5 minutes walking distance from Halifax town centre. This prime central location enjoys a variety of amenities, bars and restaurants, parks and leisure facilities within walking distance, including the popular Victoria Theatre and National Children’s museum, Eureka.


Halifax train station is less than a 15 minutes walk from the development, having regular direct links to London, Manchester and Leeds. Both Manchester and Leeds Bradford International Airports are easily accessible via the M62 motorway junction close by.

 

     

Purchase Price

 

1 Bedroom Apartments    £66,995

 

  • 5% Reservation fee

  • 70% Deposit paid over 24 months

  • 30% balance can be mortgaged or paid off via the 'no mortgage' facility

Rental Yield of 8%+ Per Annum

1/1
Gallery
 

Why Invest In

Halifax?

With 95% of its 82,500-strong population in employment, Halifax is
welcoming a growing number of commuters from the wider region too,
keen to explore the exciting career and lifestyle opportunities on offer.


First-class shopping, a wealth of entertainment and a thriving
economy offer a lifestyle that’s attracting high volumes of students,
young professionals and families to the town. Nestled between the two
northern powerhouses, Manchester and Leeds, Halifax is excellently
positioned to satisfy the needs of today’s location-savvy commuter.


Halifax enjoys great transport links by road, rail or air. It has extensive
railway links to all major UK cities, with trains to London every hour,
Manchester every 30 minutes and Leeds every 15 minutes. Frequent
buses link the region up quickly and conveniently and Manchester
International Airport is only an hour away offering flights to major
European and overseas destinations.


• Over a third of jobs in Halifax are in Banking, Finance or Insurance, with Lloyds, Halifax plc and HBOS based in the town.
 

• Over 90% of people aged 16-74 are employed, in largely full-time positions.
 

• 64% of residents have professional qualifications.

Halifax attractions
Halifax is a very livable city
Halifax scenery

Gallery