ONE BHM BIRMINGHAM
There has never been a better time to invest in Birmingham. The Birmingham City Centre has been transformed by the sophisticated ONE BHM luxury apartments
Low Purchase Price
1 Bed apartments start from £164,995
Manageable Payment Plans
3% initial payment, 30% deposit paid over 24 monthly instalments available on many developments
High Capital Growth
Areas undertaking huge regeneration plans. Property prices expected to double in next 5-10 years
Below market value purchase price guaranteed
Hands Off Buy to Let
From initial reservation through to rental management, everything is taken care of. Have as much or as little input as you’d like.
24 Month build period and a deposit protection insurance bond guaranteeing your money is safe
Luxury City Centre Apartments
See below our latest offering of the newest Luxury apartment. In the trend-setting Jewellery Quarter, we're sure this sought after location will fit your needs. For more developments contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONE BHM is located in the Jewellery Quarter and on the doorstep of Paradise, Birmingham's newest commercial centre.
A combination of 165 one, two and three bedroom chic city centre apartments over 11 floors. All homes will offer contemporary open plan living and dining space with oversized windows (where possible) ensuring maximum natural light.
Completion date Q3 2020 with an estimated yield of 6.6%
Prices start from £164,995
Payment Plan 1
Pay a 3% initial deposit (minimum of £3000) plus £850 legal fees. The remainder of your 30% total deposit is then divided into a 24 month payment plan and paid on a monthly basis. Upon completion a mortgage is obtained for the remaining 70%. You are welcome to use your own mortgage provider or, alternatively, prosperity have a preferred lender which they can refer you to. This option is well suited to investors looking to build a portfolio with an attractive income and capital growth.
Payment Plan 3
An innovative, ‘fully asset-backed’ savings plan that presents an appealing alternative to the traditional savings plan.
Pay 8 payments of 12.5% across a scheduled two year period - at the 24th month you can either retain the property and receive the rental income for life, or look to sell the property in the open market.
Payment Plan 2
Pay a 3% initial deposit (minimum of £3000) plus £850 legal fees. The remainder of your 51% total deposit is then divided into a 24 month payment plan and paid on a monthly basis. Upon completion, remaining payments are covered 100% by rental income over an estimated 6-8 years depending on rental market appreciation. This option is well suited to investors whose primary focus is capital growth and do not need an income from the investment until the balance is paid.
Lammont & Co. Asset Management
Exclusive to Prosperity clients, we have created a ‘Rental Assurance Investor Package’ including:
Rental and Legal Protection
Void cover between tenancies
Discounted Management fee of 8%
Unique secure online landlord tracker
Why Invest In
Shopping & Leisure
The city centre offers a world-class retail experience with the Bullring, Grand Central and the Mailbox all offering high quality shopping, eating and drinking.
Culture & Heritage
The Midlands is a vibrant and creative city. Major cultural institutions include Symphony Hall, The Hippodrome, home to Birmingham Royal Ballet, not forgetting the National museum and art gallery.
Bars & Restaurants
The culturally diverse city makes eating out like a gastronomic tour of the world. With no less than four Michelin Star restaurants and plenty of others excellent choices to tempt, you really will be spoiled for choice
With six major universities, a host of colleges and award winning schools, the educational future of Birmingham is bright. Over 73,000 UK and overseas students are choosing the city as their place to study and build their careers.
Leading European business hub with a regional economy of over £90 billion. The city is home to more than 32,000 companies, including nearly 700 international firms.
At the heart of the UK's road network Birmingham is extremely well connected. The international airport offers direct flights around the world, plus the planned high speed rail link (HS2) will bring the capital even closer.
With the youngest population in Europe, Birmingham's transformation into a cosmopolitan city has ensured that property prices remain at a premium and rental demand continues to outstrip supply
Birmingham is home to 571 parks, more than any other European city, they total over 14 square miles of open space. Sutton Park is a national nature reserve that covers over 2,400 acres in the north of the city, it is the largest urban park in Europe